Planning to visit Rishikesh? Let’s find out the most excellent ways of traveling by cab from Delhi to Rishikesh; thus exploring the most audacious journey to The Adventure Capital of India.
There are several ways to get to Rishikesh: by plane; by train/bus; and by road. But it is best to drive to Rishikesh and experience the soft wind blowing down the valley on arrival.
More often than not, the visitors from Delhi and nearby cities have a preference for their cars or online cab services for the journey as it would take not more than 6 hours to arrive.
Ideal routes to travel from Delhi to Rishikesh by road:
1. Route 1: The shortest route between Delhi and Rishikesh is 235 kilometers long and takes about 6 hours. The route is in excellent condition, and the pleasant surroundings make for a lovely drive. On the off chance that you start your pleasure trip in the early hours of the sunrise, you can stop at the Punjabi dhabas in Meerut for a spirit-fulfilling breakfast of parathas soaked in butter and ice lassi.
Along this road, you may expect to pay tolls and deal with normal Delhi-Rishikesh traffic, but there will be no constant congestion. As a result, it is recommended that you check for live traffic updates and follow concurrent maps to obtain a better sense of the road situation.
Here are the places on the way to meet through when traveling from Delhi to Rishikesh through this route:
Delhi, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Roorkee, Haridwar, Rishikesh.
Have the benefit of the trip by exploring some places to eat along this route:
- Jain Shikanji, Modinagar: Take a little break at the well-known Jain Shikanji in Modinagar and enjoy the beverage. Overwhelm with a glass of their Indian-style, masala lemonade which is a great starter for your sizzling paratha break in Meerut.
- Papaji Daal Wale, Meerut: At one of the plentiful paratha joints in Meerut you can satisfy your hunger, and also, on the other hand, you can appreciate the well-known chane ki daal at Papaji Daal Wale which is cooked all night to give it its exclusive rich taste.
- Pandit Ji Poori Wale, Haridwar: This restaurant in Haridwar specializes in lip-smacking pooris.
2. Route 2: This is a somewhat longer route to cover from Delhi to Rishikesh via NH 9 and is more or less 295KM. It may possibly take up to 7 hours if you take this way to Rishikesh via Hapur and Chandpur. On weekends and holidays, or during road construction, you should expect a little extra traffic. For that reason, regardless of which route you take, always check for traffic updates and follow live maps.
Here are the places to encounter when traveling from Delhi to Rishikesh through this route:
Delhi, Hapur, Chandpur, Najibabad, Haridwar, Rishikesh.
Here are a few well-liked places one should stop and take pleasure in eating along this route:
- ShreeRathnam Restaurant, Hapur: The restaurant serves luscious South Indian food. The vibe of the place is admirable for families.
- Panchwati Rasoi, Chandpur: Take a mini-break here for quick bites such as pizzas, noodles, and burgers.
- Raghuwanshi Gujarati Bhojnalaya, Haridwar: Take pleasure in the bona fide Gujarati food at this point by ordering their splendid maharaja thali.
With having all the profits of exploring more such beautiful places and enjoying some more delicious, lip-smacking food items inside a single road trip; one should never pass up the wonderful opportunity of a road trip to travel from Delhi to Rishikesh by cab.
Rishikesh is the best place to start a trek to the Himalayan Peaks and also for White River Rafting.
The most satisfying and enjoyable way to travel from Rishikesh to Delhi is by car. In order to travel from Delhi to Rishikesh at a reasonable cost, online cab services are the ideal effective choice.
Delhionewaycab offers the best services and charges for Delhi to Rishikesh cab services. As long as the drivers are qualified and experienced; you can be confident that your safety and well-being are taken care of.